The Operations Wiz
Strategist. Numbers Guy. Process Guy. Ritz Carlton Sales Guy.
Paul brings a level of corporate sophistication that’s rare for a family-run real estate company.
That’s partly because he started his career in the corporate world with Avon Products, where he became Avon Products’ Senior Marketing Director. He joined Nancy in the real estate business in 1995 and hasn’t looked back.
Paul’s role is to grow and streamline the business. That might seem like a contradiction, but it isn’t. Paul is concerned with expanding the Nancy Kennedy Team’s footprint, not only geographically but in the types of business the team does, while also making the process more efficient.
During the recession, when the housing market tanked, Paul looked beyond the team’s bread-and-butter business and spotted opportunities to greatly expand the firm’s menu of services.
One of the biggest pieces of the puzzle is the team’s luxury condominium division. The team is the exclusive listing agent for:
- The Ritz Carlton Residences, a luxury condo tower in White Plains
- Trump Tower, a luxury condo tower in White Plains
- Trump Plaza, a luxury condo tower in New Rochelle
- Trump Park Residences, luxury garden apartments in Shrub Oak
- Paul is a classic numbers guy who is always looking for ways to improve the process. He handles the company’s accounting and finances, tests out new systems, and figures out how to be more streamlined.
By handling all the nitty-gritty aspects of running a business, Paul is able to allow the rest of the team to focus on what’s most important to them: serving clients better.